Our client has a rare and exciting opportunity for a full time Payroll Co-ordinator to join their busy team.
Based in Harrogate, joining a small team processing seven weekly and two monthly payrolls.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing of all new starters and leavers, changes to terms and conditions and absence recording and reporting
- Implementation of all variable pay into the HR & Payroll System
- Production of weekly and monthly Bacs reports and posting costings
- Pension Auto Enrolment processing and administration
- Production of Real Time Information submissions to HMRC
- Compliance with HMRC legislation
- P11d production
- Various general administration duties
- Assisting ongoing projects within the team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within a Payroll Team
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and in particular Excel
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- CIPP qualification is desirable, or the willingness to work towards
- Full time 40 hrs 8.30-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Flexible in working hours to meet the needs of the business
- Based in Harrogate
- Group profit share scheme (paid quarterly with no waiting period)
- Pension 3% employer contribution, minimum 3% employee contribution
- 1 x Life Assurance
- 25% staff discount
- Free employee meals and drinks during working hours
- Up to 25 days paid holiday each year plus public holidays
- Competitive salary up to £23000 p/a dependent on experience.