Sales Order Processor - French Speaking
Our Clients Mission is to be the most LOVED baby lifestyle brand in the world. They believe there is no room in our world, our communities, or their company for actions, words, symbols or any other means of communication that directly or indirectly promote or convey HATE.
Their is made up of a diverse group of employees with differing backgrounds. They don’t tolerate diversity, they EMBRACE it. They know this is exactly what fuels them to achieve their company mission because they feel a responsibility to create a more loving world in which we raise our children.
The Sales Order Processor and Administrator for primarily the French region is responsible for providing administrative support to a team that will be selling products to English and non-English speaking customers. This position is also responsible for building relationships with customers and working collaboratively with the appropriate Sales Contact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Sales order processing tasks:
- Process export and domestic (non FOB) orders in a timely and ensure customer requirements are met
- Build up an established relationship with Hauliers and customers in order to deliver the best service
- Quickly resolve any issues regarding late deliveries, goods stuck in transit, goods refused etc
- Create proformas and send to customers to secure pre payments
- Respond to customer enquiries and coordinate information between customers, warehouse, and other relevant departments
- Prepare all necessary shipping documents
- Ongoing status updates to customers
- Learn to use customers own web based portals to receive orders, submit information and to keep up to date with any new procedures etc
- Sales Support Tasks:
- Provide language translation support to colleagues and customers
- Process new line forms / price amendment forms
- Assist with new customer set up forms
- Provide ongoing support to Account Managers, responding promptly to all requests
- Interact with the finance team with regards to any pricing/invoicing issues
- Informing customers of discontinued items
- Processing Sample requests for Country Managers
- Provide holiday and workload support as required.
- Support Finance and the Careline on any matter where use of local language would benefit achieving objectives
- Attend trade shows abroad where necessary.
- Prior experience in a sales, sales order/administration role
- Computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe) required
- Must speak fluent French, other languages preferable.
- Detail-orientated, focused on delivering quality materials to sales team
- Ability to work to sometimes tight deadlines
£22,000 per annum