Temporary French Speaking Sales Order Processing Administrator
Our client, a successful and growing retailer, based in Harrogate require a temporary French Speaking Sales Order Processing Administrator.
The Sales Order Processing Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to a team that will be selling products to English and non English speaking customers. This position is also responsible for building relationships with customers and working collaboratively with the appropriate Sales Contact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Sales order processing tasks:
- Process export and domestic (non FOB) orders in a timely and ensure customer requirements are met
- Build up an established relationship with Hauliers and customers in order to deliver the best service
- Create proformas and send to customers to secure pre payments
- Respond to customer enquiries and coordinate information between customers, warehouse, and other relevant departments
- Prepare all necessary shipping documents
- Ongoing status updates to customers
- Learn to use customers own web based portals to receive orders, submit information and to keep up to date with any new procedures etc
- Sales Support Tasks:
- Provide language translation support to colleagues and customers
- Process new line forms / price amendment forms
- Assist with new customer set up forms
- Provide ongoing support to Account Managers, responding promptly to all requests
- Interact with the finance team with regards to any pricing/invoicing issues
- Keep customers up to date with new/discontinued items via their websites
- Informing customers of discontinued items
- Processing Sample request forms for Country Managers
- Provide holiday and workload support as required.
- Support Finance, Compliance and the Helpline on any matter where use of local language would benefit achieving objectives
- Prior experience in a sales or marketing coordinator role
- Prior experience in a sales, sales order processing or sales coordinator role
- Computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe) required
- Must speak French. Spanish or German would be an additional advantage
- Detail-oriented, focused on delivering quality materials to sales team
£10.00 per hour
Free Parking on site