Our successful client based in Harrogate are looking to expand their Motor Claims team and appoint an experienced Handler.
Your role will be to effectively handle a portfolio of motor claims from investigation to settlement. Key responsibilites will include:
- Handling all aspects of technical motor claims, in accordance with Company guidelines and procedures
- Negotiate with claimants and liaise with clients in accordance with individual requirements to achieve professional and timely conclusion of claims
- Negotiate the settlement of claims on the most favorable terms following investigation of all facts and dissection of evidence
- Identify and investigate potentially fraudulent cases in accordance with Company guidelines
- Produce reports in compliance with professional standards and internal guidelines in accordance with agreed timescales
- Act as a technical referral for the team and other colleagues in the claims department as appropriate
- Ensure Company standards are met in relation to all technical and operational policies and procedures, including data protection and information security
- Other ad hoc work as required
The ideal candidate will have some experience in handling the claims process from investigation to settlement. Experience in personal injury or 3rd party claims would be advantageous but not essential. Our client is looking for someone who can provide an outstanding level of customer service, can manage changing demands in their workload and someone that can keep calm in what can sometimes be a high pressured environment.
Our client is looking to offer a salary of up to £20,000 per annum, dependent on experience. They offer a wide range of company benefits and are keen to support the development of their members of staff.APPLY