Customer Service Advisors
Our client, a Harrogate based, well-established and extremely successful company, synonymous with quality, is looking for Temporary Customer Service Advisors to join their friendly and dedicated team, in a positive and welcoming workplace.
The contract will start on March 4th 2019 and run until 26th April 2019.
Within this role you will be responsible for providing an excellent experience for the customers from inbound calls. This would include resolving customer queries in professional way. You would be required to access, update and accurately record and retrieve information from the inhouse system.
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team – having regards for the needs of both customers and your colleagues
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good IT skills and experience of using Microsoft Office applications
The work will be a guaranteed 32 hours per week, although 40 hours per week is likely to be on offer as the contract progresses. Rota hours are between 8.30 – 5.30 Monday- Friday. Occasional Saturdays 9am- 3pm are required at peak times
Full training is given for these positions. Free car parking on site. 25% staff discount on products.
The client provides free meals, drinks and snacks whilst at work.