Our Client specialise in the design, development and manufacture of lingerie, underwear, sleepwear and swimwear for both the branded and retail markets.
Their strong portfolio and client list is testament to the expertise they bring to the table, with more than 30 years in the lingerie business they have put an expert team together to provide an end-to-end service.
They have extensive sample room facilities in both the UK and China, which allows them to react at speed and deliver products to market in high volume, as well as our smaller sites managing a lower volume order.
Reporting to the Senior Merchandiser – you will be Responsible for the Order Processing and Merchandising for some of the company’s major Key accounts.
You will build good working relationships with our manufacturers and suppliers, also with your customers to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Updating all Critical Paths based on Company Standard CP documents – Keeping the information as Live as possible.
- Creating a Colour Management sheet from the Bill of Materials provided by Design/QA
- Ensure the colour standard is agreed at the point of order and the factory are aware of this.
- Chase lab dips and bulk dips in line with the Critical Path – ensure the submissions come in on correct quality components.
- Maintain and keep up to date the internal customer packaging manuals and ensure the factory has sight of the most up to date versions.
- Allocate the correct packaging by code (with info from the hand over meeting) to link to the customer manual and highlight this to the factory at point of order.
- Chase customer and issue EAN barcode and item code info and issue to factory
- Oversee all testing falls in line with Cpath – be aware of any issues that will affect CP.
- You are responsible for chasing the Base Test and issuing to the customer for Fibre Composition purposes in line with CP for sew in label.
- On receipt of packing lists, check the detail (deal with shortages and overs in line with customer manuals).
- Other general admin duties
Full time permenant role
17-22K per annum
Sociable hours (37.5) per week
Work place pensionAPPLY