Our client are a waste management company based in Selby they are looking for a part time Sales Executive to join their team on a work from home basis on a temporary on going role for around 6 months, you will be required for travel to Selby for 2 to 3 days for training purposes
- Ensure compliance with Contractual terms, re rejections, notice period, payments etc
- The identification, realisation and progression of business opportunities within the designated business stream.
- To maintain regular contact with existing customers
- The completion of customer account profiles
- Meet defined team sales targets
- Present monthly business progress reports to the Co-Founders & Head of Partnerships
- Present detailed and timely business and customer reports as required
- Develop and strengthen relationships with customers, partners and prospects through telephone and email communication
- Proactively seek opportunities for Account Growth.
- Understand customers' diverse, specific business needs and apply appropriate product and services knowledge to meet those needs
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough, detailed knowledge of the company
- Ensuring customer and prospect records are maintained through the in house system
Skills / Experience Required:
- Significant sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Proposal and report writing skills.
- Business management experience.
Our client are looking to pay £9.50 per hour
Working hours are flexible 15 hours per week on a work from home basis