Administrator - Business Support
Our Client combines experience with leading edge systems and technologies to deliver services for the power and telecommunications infrastructure industry to ensure assets can be relied upon to consistently deliver a high quality energy supply.
Whether it is detailed design, FEED, asset inspection and management services, development and integration of new technologies or project management, they can help deliver the system reliability required.
The following list of duties is not exhaustive and as a newly formed role, flexibility in relation to the type of duties performed will be essential. Therefore, it is expected that the job-holder will have a can-do, proactive approach and attitude.
Previous administrative experience will be essential.
- To deal with the day-to-day administrative activities of the organisation such as reception, mail, visitors, meeting rooms, booking travel and accommodation, car hire etc.
- To deal with the day to day facilities activities of the organisation such as monitoring the quality of cleaning, maintaining general office equipment and rooms to an appropriate level to enable employees to carry out their duties.
- Provide administration support to fleet and facilities operations.
- To assist with any other administrative related duties deemed necessary by the business.
- Maintain administration registers in accordance with business processes.
- Provide routine reporting on activities and programmes as required.
Strong IT and keyboard skills are essential.
Administrative experience is essential as is the ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively.Being organised, flexible, adaptable, communicative, reliable, dependable, positive and enthusiastic are all qualities and values that will be important.
There will be times when it is necessary to work between offices so the ability to drive will be essential.
Permanent Full Time Role.