Our Client combines experience with leading edge systems and technologies to deliver services for the power and telecommunications infrastructure industry to ensure assets can be relied upon to consistently deliver a high quality energy supply.
Whether it is detailed design, FEED, asset inspection and management services, development and integration of new technologies or project management, they can help deliver the system reliability required.
The Administrative role is newly formed as part of a business re-structure programme therefore, flexibility around specific duties and tasks, particularly within the first few months, is essential.
HR activities will be outsourced and the administrator will provide the link between the outsourced provider and the business. The following activities will be core to the role: (This list is not exhaustive.)
- Maintenance of existing records, using the established systems and processes.
- Assist with payroll by providing input relevant data.
- Administration of recruitment and the leaver’s processes.
Finance related duties to include: (This list is not exhaustive.)As with the HR related activities, the transition manager will lead duties.
- Processing of purchasing documentation and related records.
- Maintenance of supplier database.
- Assist with transactional processing.
- General administration / processing of financial information.
- General clerical activities.
Strong IT and keyboard skills are essential.
Administrative experience is essential as is the ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively.Being organised, flexible, adaptable, communicative, reliable, dependable, positive and enthusiastic are all qualities and values that will be important.
There will be times when it is necessary to work between offices so the ability to drive will be essential.
Permanant Full Time Role