Our Client provides a range of solutions tailored to your manufacturing and business requirements. From PLC and SCADA development, Data Reporting and integration of Plant to Business Enterprise systems.
Job Purpose To provide data administrative support to our Clients sales office. You will be working on our Clients sales database cleansing and purging data in addition to calling organisations and ascertaining correct contacts for specific departments and adding these to the database.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Correcting contact information within the companies’ sales database.
- Contacting organisations to ascertain responsible contacts.
- Using online tools to actively source new customer sites
- Work with sales and marketing departments to prepare lists of customers for contact
- General housekeeping of the data held within the CRM database
Attributes / Skills Required
- Database Knowledge - You will have existing knowledge of working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database. The person will be familiar in adding / deleting contact records, making global edits and searching for specific information.
- Telephone Manor – you will possess an excellent telephone manor and communicate clearly and concisely.
- Interpersonal Skills - You will be comfortable in speaking with people from a wide range of professional organisations and be confident, polite and professional in your approach to them.
- Conscientious - The ideal person will be conscientious and pay particular care and attention in all aspects of the work they undertake.
- Track Record – You will have had a proven track record in a previous data administrative function and have worked to the requirements above.
- Flexible Attitude – You will possess a flexible attitude to your workload to fit around the sales department’s requirements when necessary.
Full training will be provided on all aspects of the companies’ databases, processes, products and services.
Permenant Full Time Role