Our client is looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator to join their team in their prestigious offices in Harrogate.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- · Coordinate the content and creative asset requests and approvals
- Analyze and report on a specific set of categories online
- · Track changes in product assortment and ensure changes are completed
- · Lead innovative and high-profile brand campaigns from creation to execution
- Manage projects to drive more customers on-line
- Contribute to the commercial & functional development of the website
- Assist in the management of the Online Merchandising activities including: product variations, categorization, custom content/enhancements, cross sells & up sells, search refinements, automated features, taxonomy, and product attributes.
- · Assist with Amazon search marketing campaigns to maximise sales and priority products.
- · Support the execution of new product launch initiatives such as Born to Run & Amazon Vine
- · Coordinate Amazon new line forms with Sales Support across 5 EU regions, aligning with the wider e-com team to hit key launch dates
- · Monitor customer reviews on high profile product launches and provide recommendations for content enhancements that will improve organic search performance
- · Ensure that product is correctly merchandised consistent with customer input, market trends and business strategy.
- · Analyse sales results of key promotional event to understand customer online behaviour and feed into future planning·
- Recommend and support any ecommerce projects to improve the online customer experience.
- · Provide administrative/adhoc support for the E-Commerce team as needed
- · Participate in weekly team meetings with cross-functional partners to recap business results and follow up on actions to drive category growth
Qualifications / Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor Degree in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience
· E-commerce experience together with good knowledge of commercial selling on Amazon
· Language skills would be advantageous – German/French/Spanish/Italian
· Prior experience managing the e-commerce channel through sales support expertise
· Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Proficient in project management skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently
· Passion for e-commerce is a must
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Employee discounts