Our client is looking for a Registrations Co-Ordinator based in their busy office in Wetherby. They are looking for a friendly social individual who is wanting their first step on the career ladder.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Contacting and registering new starters and providing information about the services the company offer.
- Enter personal data into company software and send out registration documents to the new starter by email or post.
- Provide excellent customer service skills and handle telephone queries/calls that are received
- Carrying out a variety of administration tasks
- Job Type: Full Time
- Sociable working hours of Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm/8.30am-5.30pm and Friday 8am-5pm
- Previous experience within a customer service/office based role is preferred but not essential and full training will be given to the right individual.
- Salary of £18,000 to £20,000 dependant on experience
- Skills Needed:
. Hard working
. Customer service skills
. Quick Learner
. Administrative skills
. Computer skills