Recruitment on-site co-ordinator
We are hiring!
Our sister Company, The Corpex Group, is looking to add to our on-site team in York.
Following an extremely successful season, we are looking to recruit a further on-site co-ordinator as we support our client in their significant growth plans in 2019.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter, who is flexible and friendly, but who wants to get away from the slog of sales. This role is a servicing role, building relationship with candidates and the client, and then managing the temporary team.
Recruitment On-site Co-ordinator
The role is to support the on-site team reporting to the on-site Account Manager.
Responsible for the recruitment and administration of job applicants. This includes matching the correct contractor to the job, meeting the client targets and ensuring compliance while carrying out agreed processes.
- Telephone screening candidates for suitability
- Registering new candidates
- Inducting new candidates in line with client’s requirements
- Booking candidates for registrations/inductions/interviews
- Interviewing candidates to assess suitability for required role
- Ensuring all forms and checks are completed prior to offering an assignment
- New starter checks – Including factory floor tours to ensure supervisory team/new starters are comfortable with the requirements of the role
- Supporting the team with daily absence/booking management.
- Contractor queries – to log all candidate queries and ensure they are passed to the team in a timely manner.
- Daily Administration – this includes many levels of contractor/client/coordinator administration
- Administering PPE/ Locker keys and keeping all records up to date
- Adhere to site policies and procedures
- Adhering to all H&S procedures
Our ideal candidate will have some recruitment expereince, a great telephone manner and a willingness to go the extra mile for our client. Experience with Microsoft Office packages is required. Salary negotiable dependent on experience. Hours of work 7.00 am – 3.00 pm Monday to Friday. Central location easily accessible by public transport.
This is a great opportunity for a career minded individual.APPLY