Our award winning client is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to work either on a full time (7.30 - 3.30 )or part time basis (8.00 - 2.00 )Monday to Friday
Main Duties include:
- Maintain the HR Files
- Inputting all holidays, absence, sickness into the system in a timely manner
- Ensuring all holiday entitlements/remaining holidays are updated monthly
- Ensuring all staff maintenance/info is updated
- Conducting all investigations for Shift Managers and liaising closely with the team
- Running absence reports
- Updating the T and A system
- Supporting Operations and Agency On-Site team in staff issues/absences/returns to work etc.
- Supporting the payroll processes
- Undertaking such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post
- Experience of working in a HR environment/department would be advantageous
- General admin skills are a necessity
- Speed and accuracy of work are key.
- Able to communicate and motivate others is an essential part of the role.
- Basic computer literacy would be advantageous, particularly Excel.
Excellent benefits with enhanced pension and generous holiday allowance. On site parking.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £15,500.00 to £19,400.00 /yearAPPLY